Licensing advice for pubs ahead of the 2018 World Cup

The British Beer & Pub Association has issued new licensing guidance ahead of the 2018 World Cup.

The advice looks at how management teams can prepare in advance and deal with any issues which may arise.

This includes contacting the police and/or your licensing officer to let them know in advance of your plans, as well as acquiring a Temporary Event Notice (TEN) if needed.

To read more of the advice for licensees, please click here.

If you require further advice on how you can ensure compliance with your premises licence or for more information on applying for TENs, please contact a member of our Licensing Team.

Niall McCann

Niall McCann

Partner – Joint-Head of Licensing, Gaming & Regulatory

+44 (0) 20 7580 5721

Connect with Niall

This article is for reference purposes only. It does not constitute legal advice and should not be relied upon as such. Specific legal advice about your specific circumstances should always be sought separately before taking or deciding not to take any action.