Representatives of Overseas Business Visa

Representatives of Overseas Business Visa

You can come to the UK as the sole representative of an overseas company, if your company wants to set up a subsidiary business in the UK. A visa can be granted for up to 3 years. The visa can be renewed.

A sole representative visa will only be granted for starting up a subsidiary business, with the activities of incorporating the UK company, commencing trading and hiring employees. You have to pass an English language test or be able to show that you have been educated to degree level in a NARIC approved degree course.

More in Business Immigration

At Joelson, we recognise the importance of helping others and putting something back into the community. We have a history of fundraising for good causes and throughout 2021 Joelson is proud to be supporting The Brain Tumour Charity.

The Brain Tumour Charity
Sign up to our newsletter!

Receive relevant news updates from us with the Joelson newsletter.