Technology and IT Disputes
An increasing proportion of disputes concern technology in one way or another. Moreover, as the pace of technological innovation increases, so does the potential complexity of the associated disputes.
We are recognised for our ability to get to grips with and advise on the most challenging and technically complex of disputes.
We have acted on a wide range of technology-related disputes.
- Acting for an international technology company on a High Court claim relating to a failure to transfer data upon the sale of a business. Contract (Originators Limited) v The InTouch Group Limited.
- Acting for a well-known IT provider, defending a claim for software copyright infringement.
- Acting for an online retailer on a dispute regarding an IT company’s alleged failure to optimise a website-build to integrate with search engines.
- Acting for a retailer on a High Court claim relating to a printer’s alleged failure to print catalogues and newspaper inserts using paper of the requisite quality.
- Acting for an IT company on a dispute with a property development company regarding an alleged breach of confidentiality provisions in a services agreement and an alleged failure to delete data upon the termination of that services agreement.
More in Litigation & Dispute Resolution