Our team specialises in acting on behalf of distillers in respect of obtaining the appropriate licences for the production of spirits.
Our licensing lawyers advise on all aspects of distiller’s licensing, including helping distillers, rectifiers and compounders to become licensed producers of alcohol products.
To ensure that clients can produce spirits in this way, we provide the following services:
- Handling all aspects of the application process including careful bespoke drafting of the application;
- Assisting with applications for distiller’s licences and approval of plant and process;
- Assisting with rectifier’s or compounder’s licence applications;
- Assisting with applications for authorisation as excise warehouse-keepers or with approval for a distiller’s warehouse
- Advising on all associated legal matters.
More in Licensing, Gaming & Regulatory