Immigration Law Services

At Joelson we provide specialist immigration advice and assistance to businesses, families and individuals. Whether you are planning to come to the UK for business, work, study or family reasons, or are already in the UK and looking to extend your stay or apply for permanent residency, we can help you.


Helping you to secure a sponsorship licence – Watch our video:

We can assist with obtaining a wide range of visas and advise you on the criteria you need to meet, including:

  • Tier 1 Investor
  • Tier 1 Exceptional Talent visas, including Tech-Nation/Fast Track visas.
  • Innovator visas.
  • Start-up Visas.
  • Representative of Overseas Business visas for overseas businesses who want to explore and set up a branch or subsidiary in the United Kingdom.
  • Employer’s Sponsorship Licence applications and maintenance for recruiting or transferring skilled workers under Tier 2 to the United Kingdom.
  • Dependants’ visas and right to work in the UK.
  • Indefinite Leave to Remain and Citizenship applications.

We work closely with accountants, tax advisers and asset management advisers, together with our own corporate and property teams to ensure you obtain the best all round advice for your business and personal circumstances.

Everyone’s situation is different and we can provide you with tailored immigration advice.

We are able to advise you in English and Chinese.

More in Immigration Services

Administrative Review


Certificate of Permanent Residence

EEA Family Permit

Employer’s Sponsorship Licence

Innovator Visa

Judicial Review

Naturalisation (British Citizenship)

Partners and Families

Representatives of Overseas Business

Settlement (Indefinite Leave to Remain)

Standard Visitor

Start-up Visa

Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent)

Tier 1 (Investor)

Tier 2 (General)

Tier 2 (Intra-Company Transfer)

Tier 2 (Sportsperson)

Tier 4 (Student)

Tier 5 Temporary Workers