Licensed Real Estate

Licensed Real Estate

We have many years of experience in dealing with licensed premises.

We advise in connection with the purchase, sale and leasing, for landlords as well as tenants, of restaurants, public houses, hotels, nightclubs, casinos, betting shops, bingo clubs and adult gaming centres.

Being familiar with the brewing industry and trends in the licensed property and gaming worlds, we are able to offer specialist advice to our clients in order to achieve the best results for them.

We liaise closely with our Licensing & Gaming team to ensure that all aspects of a transaction are co-ordinated, where licences under the Gambling Act 2005 or the Licensing Act 2003 are involved.

More in Real Estate

At Joelson, we recognise the importance of helping others and putting something back into the community. We have a history of fundraising for good causes and this year Joelson is proud to be supporting City Harvest.

City Harvest
Certified B Corporation