Skilled Worker visa

Skilled Worker visa

If you are a skilled worker and would like to come to the UK to work, you will need to meet the following requirements:

  • You must be offered a job by a UK based company that holds a sponsorship licence
  • You must be issued with a certificate of sponsorship by the relevant UK company
  • You must be paid the appropriate salary for your role in accordance with the code of practice issued by the Home Office
  • You must demonstrate that you have sufficient funds to support yourself in the UK

With this type of visa, you can bring your dependants provided they meet the relevant requirements.

You may be able to apply for permanent residency after 5 years if you meet the relevant requirements.

More in Business Immigration

At Joelson, we recognise the importance of helping others and putting something back into the community. We have a history of fundraising for good causes and this year Joelson is proud to be supporting City Harvest.

City Harvest
Certified B Corporation