To apply under this category, you need to be an elite sportsperson or qualified coach recognised by the relevant governing body as internationally established at the highest level. Your application must be endorsed by your sport’s governing body.

With this type of visa, you can bring your family members if you wish, provided they meet the relevant requirements.

You will need to pass an English language test (unless you are coming from an English speaking country or you have a university degree which was taught in English). You must also be able to support yourself by showing a minimum amount of funds for living needs.

More in Business Immigration

At Joelson, we recognise the importance of helping others and putting something back into the community. We have a history of fundraising for good causes and throughout 2021 Joelson is proud to be supporting The Brain Tumour Charity.

The Brain Tumour Charity
Sign up to our newsletter!

Receive relevant news updates from us with the Joelson newsletter.