Employer’s Sponsorship Licence

Employer’s Sponsorship Licence

If your business needs to hire skilled workers (including transferring skilled employees from other group companies) from outside the United Kingdom, you need to have an employer’s sponsorship licence.

We can help you apply online for the sponsorship licence and advise on documentation. Once you have the licence, you can then issue certificates of sponsorship to potential employees and we can advise you on maintaining your sponsorship licence and record keeping requirements.

We provide a full maintenance service and will assist with issuing certificates of sponsorship and ongoing compliance. Good record keeping regarding the immigration status of all employees is essential in order to retain your sponsorship licence.

More in Business Immigration

At Joelson, we recognise the importance of helping others and putting something back into the community. We have a history of fundraising for good causes and this year Joelson is proud to be supporting City Harvest.

City Harvest
Certified B Corporation