To study in the UK, you may need to obtain a student visa. There are two main categories of student visa – a general student visa and short-term study visa.

Please speak to one of our specialists for further details.

More in Business Immigration

At Joelson, we recognise the importance of helping others and putting something back into the community. We have a history of fundraising for good causes and throughout 2021 Joelson is proud to be supporting The Brain Tumour Charity.

The Brain Tumour Charity
Sign up to our newsletter!

Receive relevant news updates from us with the Joelson newsletter.